Wednesday, February 17, 2010

BristleClan's History

For those of you who remember, I had a blog called "ReedClan". It was quite busy (and slow), but unfortunately, I moved twice during the blog's life. (Yes, I move a lot. My dad is one of those people who travels for work, and my mom works at home, so we can move pretty easily. Hopefully this time I can stay where I am, which is currently my birthplace, Chicago, IL. I love it here! Anywayz.) When I moved into my new house, my parents surprised me with a new computer, much faster and better than my super old HP something company version computer. While experimenting, I found it didn't have many programs at all. By the time I managed to hook it up and all, I found that I was enrolled in my former school. I was busy for a LONG time, and recently, I came back to blogging. Accidentally out of complete stupidity, I deleted ReedClan forever. *Waits for boos from crowd* I'm really, really sorry! Quickly I set up a new blog called BristleClan. Slowly I remade my clan. If you were a member before, I'm sorry, but you'll have to join again. Now, here's the story the cats follow:

ReedClan was attacked heavily by foxes, badgers, bears, rogues, and dogs. The quantity of cats was great, so they were able to withstand most of the attacks with few deaths. But then, twolegs attacked the camp and captured many cats. They began building something. As if the damage wasn't enough, a huge flood came through the territory, washing away the twoleg things, but also many other cats died and drowned. The territory was not suitable for living; and the remaining few cats turned to their leader for guidance. But, alas, the leader, Dappledstar, died in the flood when twoleg debris crushed him. Most cats scattered, but the several that were left agreed to build a new clan in a new territory. A new leader was chosen. Sparrowfeather, a senior warrior from ReedClan. She became Sparrowstar, and led the cats to the new territory. Unfortunately, the terrain was difficult to live in with so few cats. All but one left. Angelfur, a rogue that was injured badly in a battle, decided to join ReedClan to escape the horrid life of a rogue. She was chosen as deputy.

Now, BristleClan stands like this, in it's forest-mountain-hill territory. Sparrowstar bravely leads her clan, with Angelfur right by her side.

1 comment:

  1. Dapple! It's great to have you back! I thought you were gone for good, LOL. Well, ReedClan had been deleted from the Gathering, but BristleClan is welcome to join in its place. :)

    I hope it's OK, but I'd already made Ottercloud's kits be born in StormClan since you never roll-played them. Owlmoon is now the father of Aspenkit, Moorkit, Kestrelkit, and Ryekit. I hope you don't mind...

    Anyway, it's great to have you back in the blogging world! Good luck with your new Clan!

    ~~Silverstar of StormClan

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! x3